<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7280909?origin\x3dhttp://gurleo-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
SHINE ON;

Photobucket
Nurulashikin.
110890

I prefer to take things simple.

& i am always never punctual in almost everything.

I listen to the heart & instincts more than
how the brain thinks.
And maybe i prefer the ego
to take control more.

Some memories should still
be kept a secret.



TIME TO SAY GOODBYE;

Atiqah . Ayda . Becca . Dian . Eileen . Elfie . Fafa . Farhah . Farhanah . Fya . Hana . Hannah . Irah . Iryana . Joanne . Joohniam . LinaChanKobayashi . Lina . Lily . Maeve . Maeve . Michi . NanaCyber . Nabilala> . Naqiah . Nisaa . Nurul . Puteri . Putri . Qiela . Radhyah . Rin . Ripcurl . Roxy . SisAdillah . Sharyl . SisSyatira . Shiffa . Syahidah . Wani . Wannie . Yati . Zann . Yan . Zann . Zeze .

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Friday, January 15, 2010
♥ 7:04 AM


First of all kan, congratulation Iyah. U make it well for your olevels. And yes, your family & mine are very proud of you. (: I knew she surely do well. She's one of my closest, we may have the ups & downs at times, tapi still, we are good together. A very simple girl that's never arrogant with whatever she has in life. She make me proud. I love you. We meet soon okay.





Pictures above are on the 10/01/10.
The date before the release of olevel results, and i can see how nervous Iyah were that day.
Went out with family since i'm not working. & next day, after school, went jb with parents & sister. We bought some stuffs that Iyah love. Im so happy can for her? Its like, i dont make it well for olevels, but one of my closest did well, so i pun tumpang gembira cannnnn. (:
I lovelovelove.
So today, work was okay lah. Yesterday pun. Ade kaki gereks with me.
And thanks to 'Aiman' for the company to my break just now. And yes, thanks for the post he dedicatd. It was touching can.
Kalao kaypo, go to www.proactive-reactive.tumblr.com
So Aiman, im promoting your tumblr nie. Say what?? Haha.
I must kick off this lazy habit of going to school sey. I makin pemalas. Fiq say kiter bet on $50 to see if i can able to kick off this pemalas habit for 3 weeks. I must try. Must try. Leceh leceh.
'So Yp ah you. Haa!'